- Worked on React Apps and Python APIs for internal tools including a Zendesk App and a Chrome Extension.
- Created a Gitlab CI/CD Pipeline and implemented a Vue app and A/B testing framework in a Zendesk Theme for the Help Center.
- Instructed a group of young black women in a programme to learn to code and help get a job in tech. I taught the React module.
- Mentored one of the learners throughout her experience of the course.
- Improved and Maintained the Jaguar Land Rover finance calculator, a React app with Redux.
- 🧑🎨 RossWhitehouse.com Redesign - I recently redesigned some bits of the site. Take a look how and why I made the changes.
- 📅 2020 Wrap Up - I review a year's worth of developer progress and look forward to 2021.
- 🤔 Git-ing Started (with GitHub) - A brief intro to Git and Github processes.
- 🖥 Gatsby, the JAMstack and Serverless Architecture - The first part of a talk I gave explaining some of these concepts and digging into Gatsby.js.
- ⛏ GatsbyJS: Picking a back-end (on Gatsbyjs.com!) - An article I wrote about trying to find a CMS for a Gatsby site.